Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Anime!

What's Hip Hop Bloggers? I'm in a pretty good mood considering the fact that I just got me a batch of instrumentals from my homie Akili. (btw ya'll better look out for the Epi-F-AnY EP coming soon its gonna be dope!!) While I'm listening to them, I decided to create a blog on the account of the immense inspiration im aquiring from this man's talented seeds that might prosper into something outrageously beautiful.

I have a very sketchy laptop backround. Not "sketchy" as in "suspect" but sketchy as in, its a sketch..lol... It's a character named Akira from the Japanese animation hit called "Air Gear." The details on the guy's face are crazed. Just by judging it without even reading the comic, you can make very closely related assumptions, some assumptions can even be "off the radar." The grey aestetics shows his flawless and dark focus, the black outlining shows his "alter relm" where he feels time has slown down because he is using every ounce of strength to attack his opponents. His eyes not only show's his "fang road" (you gotta watch the show or read the manga in order to know bout that) but his true intentions as an "A-T rider".

No matter how you call it, anime is my second love next to music. If I never had anime in my life, then parts of me would never exist. Ever dreamed of flying? Well, I made it my goal to fly in grade school. I think about white or gold aura just hovering all around me like Goku or Gohan and just fly at super sonic speeds. I thought about throwing kunais and becoming a master of a katana. I wanted to be a master at kung fu and learn to teleport and use scrolls to bring various animals to life to do my biddings like Naruto. Its my imgination that makes me who I am. I try my best to embrace reality but it rejects my imagination...so I bring it to life on paper and mp3 formats hense me rapping...AND WHAT REALITY?? (loopholesss lol) I feel that Japan''s culture stimulates my mind more than any other country out there. Their style and how its expressed through anime is beautiful musically and creatively. They even go as far as stimulating the sexual mind with Hentai (octopus having sex with females wtf??). It just makes you wonder...how will life be if it was boundless...no laws of gravity, no laws of friction, no rules to who you suppose to mate with and you end up having "octomen and octowomen" everywhere, everyone and everything had a special power....It's a beautiful, funny, crazy, and some times edgy thing to think about. Just imagine the world with limitless abilities....our bodies run on Chi...or Ki...or Chakra....And we can be mages that do kung fu and fly...thats what I want to do....I want to fly from my problems...think of a master plan...come back and use my kung fu and my animals to fight them. Then come back to my blog and talk all about it. Thank God I can do it all on paper.

For Now...

Peace

Luv

And Hip Hop Soul......

1 comment:

  1. wow, i understand u though, music, video games and dragonball z was my escape..buh now idk...they aint been workin..im stuck here..

    ReplyDelete