Monday, February 16, 2009

its 4:09

Its 4:09 in the AM and I'm on Facebook just checking up on friends and seeing how they are doing. Sleep has been a natural thing to me and it comes when it wants hence why I am not snoring my ass off right now. While surfing and perusing through my long list of friends, I stumbled on an old friend's page. I was just about to put a little greeting till I saw her Facebook status and I was ASTONISHED! it says "Ola sez I love love. I find it precious, crazy, and a true definition of "life on the edge." " In case you didn't know, that was a quote in one of my previous blogs entitled, "Love." This leads to my real topic: Writing.

The joy of writing is when someone reads what you write, then appreciate what they learned. It makes me happy that at least someone gets affected one way or another negatively or positively. That's why I rhyme as well. I feel my words are meant to influence someone to do something with their life. If someone is chilling at home, I hope my words that are written down aurally can influence that someone to at least get up off their seat and do something productive. I hope my blogs do the same to people who are stuck on the Internet doing nothing with their lives. I mean, I would consider me making this blog doing nothing with my life but writing and making music is my life! I wouldn't have it any other way! I treat this as my occupation but also like my woman. Sure we might have some arguments when I can't think of anything to talk about; but when I do, we can go on all night long without pain. It defines refreshing and represents water; and when someone drinks that water, takes in all the nourishment, and feels refreshed, I feel content. With that being said, I would love to thank Mr. Shamoun, my freshman English teacher who helped me open my eyes to music and poetry, Jamie my RA and on campus sister, Ola and her shout out, and every single person who looks at my blog...........Just follow me next time you pass by......

Peace
Luv
And Hip Hop Soul.....

3 comments:

  1. Yes Pin. You are an inspiration. Hell, you're one of the people who got me into the whole spoken art thing in the first place dude. Just keep doing your thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 my Kyle awesome writing my man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent writting!!

    http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

    Frank

    ReplyDelete